Terms & Conditions 2020 – Self-catering family holidays at Greenhill YMCA/Glenada YMCA/YWCA.
Thank you for choosing to book a stay at Greenhill YMCA/Glenada YMCA/YWCA. We look forward to welcoming you. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us.
Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do so by contacting email@example.com we will do our best to be flexible.
- Minimum of a 2 night stay.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Bookings – All purchases must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Cancellations – All bookings are deemed non-refundable at time of payment. Should guests cancel, full payment will be forfeited.
- Check in is between 15:00 and 21:00. Please contact us if you expect your arrival to be later than 21:00.
- Guests must vacate the accommodation by 10:00 on day of departure to give us time to thoroughly clean the premises before the next guests arrive.
- Guests are expected to leave the accommodation in a respectable state, with bins emptied, beds stripped, dishes washed.
- All damages and losses of centre property, other than fair wear and tear, should be reported in a timely manner and will be charged to your account.
- We do not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever or howsoever arising whether due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or anything else that lies outside our legal liabilities.
- The YMCA does not accept responsibility for guest’s property.
- Pets are permitted only in designated pet-friendly accommodation. Pets must be under strict control at all times.
- We reserve the right to review and amend these policies as required.
- Alcohol is strictly restricted to within the privacy of your accommodation.
- No open fires or barbeques are permitted. Please use areas designated for disposable barbeques only.
- No admittance on to outdoor activities on site is allowed, unless under the supervision of centre staff.
- We will do everything to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of your accommodation, please familiarise yourself with and follow COVID-19 health and safety guidelines as outlined.
- No smoking or naked flames (candles/matches etc) are allowed in any of our properties.
- As a youth and family-friendly centre we reserve the right to terminate the visit, without recompense, of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm.